Pastor’s Message: Corona Virus Update
Nothing is more important than your soul and your safety, and we are doing everything we can to ensure the wellbeing of our church family. We will share updates with you as quickly as possible with your safety and health foremost in mind.
Please check your email and our calendar on the website for updates on potential cancellations.
As a reminder, the CDC has implemented recommendations which may be found here:
A Word From Pastor Steve:
Dear Church Family,
It is my sincere prayer that all of you are well and that you are taking the necessary precautions needed in this worldwide crisis. I also hope and encourage you to take ample time to step back, spend more time in your Secret Place alone with God and listen to His voice. This is a great opportunity for us to grow in our faith and to walk with Him in a deeper way. As we walk through this, the Lord will bring good out of this time that the enemy meant for evil. On the other side we will have greater understanding and vision of His purposes for us as we use this time wisely.
In light of all that is transpiring and President Trump’s urging us to self-quarantine, we are adjusting all of our church activities for your well being and for our witness to the communities around us. Here is how we will proceed.
1. All normal church activities are on hold, including: Sunday Services, Worship Team Practices, Community Groups, Wednesday Prayer Connections, Jail Ministries, Men’s and Women’s Studies and Events.
2. Tomorrow I will put a brief video message on our website and will continue to do so as needed. We will send email updates as we go along.
3. For Sunday, the Tech Team will assist me in bringing the message to you on the website. It will be available at our regular service time of 10:00 A.M. but can be accessed at any time later.
4. Let me encourage you to pray with and for one another by phone and notify Eric Wigg if you have specific prayer requests.
5. Please reach out to one another by email and text.
6. Feel free to contact me if you have any needs or concerns.
7. You can go to our website for contact information concerning any critical or immediate needs.
REMEMBER: He is the Lord our God and He is with us. Please read and meditate on Psalm 91. It is a perfect scripture for such a time as this.
The following was provided by Mary Pyffer as a service that may be of benefit to our people.
Good Afternoon! I am reaching out to some of my friends of La Hacienda Catering today. In light of the corona virus/COVID 19 scare, many of our events for the next 3-4 weeks have had to cancel or reschedule.
In the meantime, we are switching gears to offer an alternative. We will be posting each week a menu that can be prepared and delivered right to your home or business. Meals will be fully cooked; all you have to do is reheat and eat! Beats standing in line at the grocery store! I have attached next week’s menu for your review.
We are offering free delivery also until 4/15. Even if you are not interested for yourself, you may know someone that is. Taking a few minutes to spread the word about our new service costs nothing. Helping a small business in our community is priceless.