From Pastor Steve’s Study: Reopening Plans
Everyone desires for our world to open up again. It has been a trying time. But as we all make decisions about how to come out of quarantine, there will be various degrees of comfort in how we each approach it. Some are ready to go full speed ahead, while others want to be more cautious and slower to re-engage with the public. It is our desire to be respectful and accommodating to these different approaches. With this in mind, the Ministry Oversight Team has agreed together on the following plan to reopen the church services.
CCV will officially begin public services again on Sunday, May 24. If you do not feel comfortable returning yet on this date, feel free to return whenever you are. The sanctuary is being set up to allow for social distancing. We do request that you do not attend if you are sick or have any symptoms. Please be much in prayer as we take this next step. Below are more specifics of the reopening that will continue until further notice.
- The Calvary Café will be closed and used only for 9:30 Pre-service Intercession
- Face masks are optional
- Service Volunteers arrive @ 9:30
- We ask that you arrive no sooner than 9:45
- Deacons will be assisting in appropriate seating
- The service greeting time is on hold
- Please be wise and discreet in greeting one another before and after the service
- Our praise and worship will continue to be led only by those who are leading the current video service
- Anti-viral sanitary stations will be at each door for arriving and also in the restrooms
- The restrooms will be sanitized frequently throughout the morning
- Bottled water will be available at the information desk or you can bring your own water
- Come and depart with a great expectation of God’s presence and blessing