Table Time 9/3
A Message From Pastor Steve
Today you are getting a written message instead of a video, because Roz and I are taking a mini-vacation this week. Even though we are now situated in our new church location, it is still our intent to bring “table time” each week in order to encourage and keep you updated. Sunday it was so good to see many of you that we have not seen in a while. It is our genuine hope to see more of you in the weeks ahead. Here are a few items that we want to make you aware of as we proceed.
- There is much more room now for social distancing and we are taking even more measures to adequately spread everyone out in the sanctuary
- As requested, not demanded, by the temple leadership, please wear a mask, if you are able, for entering, interacting with one another and leaving
- Masks may come off for worship
- Our services are now streamed live on You Tube
- Go to You Tube and under search type in Calvary Chapel Villages Information
- Community groups will take on a more important role with our new season of being at the temple
- In the month of September we will rekindle our current groups and establish new ones
- Check out our website: ccvillages.org Stay tuned for future developments
- There will also be new opportunities for your involvement
- Franklin Graham has called for a National Day of Prayer – on September 26 … details to follow
When you move into a new home there are adjustments to be made. Moving into a new place of worship presents us with the same opportunity for adjusting. Things are in process. We request your patience as we settle in.
God has blessed us wonderfully and our hearts are full of gratitude and awe. I believe we were expressing our joy over what He has done for us during last Sunday’s worship service!
O God, You are my God, earnestly I seek you;
My soul thirsts for You, my body longs for You,
in a dry and weary land where there is no water.
I have seen You in the sanctuary and
beheld Your power and Your glory.
Because Your love is better than life, my lips will glorify You.
I will praise You as long as I live, and in Your name I will lift up my hands.
My soul will be satisfied as with the richest of foods;
with singing lips my mouth will praise you.