Table Time 2/11/21
A Message From Pastor Steve
Today, due to unforeseen circumstances, we are not able to video Table Time. However, I would like to give you some important information and encouragement.
Most of you probably know that Ron Nagel went to be with the Lord last week. Audrey is doing well as she continues to recover from her own physical condition. Their kids are here right now but are planning on a Celebration of Life sometime later so that others can attend who would like to come. Pray for the Nagels.
Meals are still needed. If you would like to bless the Nagels with a meal you can sign up online at “takethemameal.com”
The Ministry Oversight Team met Monday night. There is a wonderful spirit of unity, direction and purpose. COVID has altered and slowed some things down … but God has been gracious to us during this time. He is building His church by the power of the Holy Spirit. We want to recognize what He is doing and flow with Him.
Here are a few highlights from our meeting:
- We want to extend a warm welcome to all of you who are new with us. We are overjoyed with those the Lord has led to CCV. He is bringing those who are gifted and yet humble to serve and worship among us. Dinners for 8 as well as other opportunities to get together are helping all of us to get better acquainted.
- The deacons are revising an earlier plan in which each one is being assigned individuals in the body to call and check on your needs. Then you will be able to express to them any concerns or questions you may have.
- When you come into the sanctuary on Sundays, remember that
- The left side of the building is designated for those who want to wear a mask for the entire service
- If you want to take you mask off during the service, please sit in the left side of the center section
- For those not wearing a mask, please sit on the right side of the center section as well as in the far-right section of the sanctuary
- We have plenty of social distancing space
- God has blessed CCV beyond any expectation during COVID with finances. Thank you for your wonderful faithfulness and generosity.
- On March 28 we will have a very special Sixth Anniversary celebration and dinner right after church. Details coming soon.
- The dinners for 6-8 have been a great way for us to connect in this challenging time. They will be continuing on the last Sunday of each month. There is flexibility if the Host would prefer hosting on a different day. Sign-ups will begin this Sunday, February 14th.
- CCV’s Prayer Ministry is vital. There are three ways for you to be involved.
- Sunday morning @ 9:15 there is a pre-service Prayer Connection in the glass room at the back of the sanctuary
- Online Intercessory Prayer via email, updated almost daily. To get connected send your email address to Eric at email@example.com
- Prayer via ZOOM with Eric Wigg the 2nd and 4th Wednesday nights of the month @ 6:30 PM. To get connected, contact Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org .
I was glad when they said unto me, “Let us go into the house of the Lord.” Psalm 122:11
See you Sunday!
Book of Matthew 18:21-35 (Part 3)
May 28, 2023
Book of Matthew 18:10-20 (cont)
May 21, 2023
Book of Matthew 18:10-20
May 14, 2023